Friday, August 13, 2010

Bad News

So remember a few days ago I was excited about the possibility of a part-time job at my Dad's work? Yeah...that's not gonna pan out. Apparently, the fact that my father works there makes me ineligible. Crap.

I was really looking forward to some money.

Even MORE bad news. I went to Baptist and to UMC the other day to hand out my resume and speak with the nurse recruiters--BOTH of which told me they had no positions open. HOW is that possible? I just don't understand. A huge part of the reason I started nursing school was so I could have a job waiting for me...seems there are none.

Sure, I could go into home health right now, but this close to Jackson, there's no telling the type of places I would be sent to. Not to mention, I can see myself not only hating that job, but hating nursing in general because of such a job.

I am getting seriously desperate, here.
At this point, I'm willing to take a job on ANY floor at ANY hospital around here.

Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment