Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday





{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
no… i have had some chances, but i don't really want to!

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
i hate the typical "alarm clock" sound so i always set it to ring a song...currently it's "every little thing she does is magic" by the police :)

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
hot chocolate, definitely. i love chocolate milk too, but you can't beat warm hot chocolate on a cold day.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
i'm generally a quirky person. i have the "fits" (that's what my family likes to call them) where i'll suddenly just go crazy and start yelling etc., for no reason. they usually find it pretty amusing.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
i think i'm a healthy mix of the two. i'm definitely more like my father when it comes to education and learning, but i'm more liberal-thinking like my mother. i look a lot like both of them, too. which one do you think i resemble?

my father and i

me, my mom, and my sister

my maternal grandmother...i've been told that in this picture we look a lot alike
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
nope, i turn everything off in my room to sleep.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
probably loud-mouth lemon, or crazy coral

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
easy...chandler. he's my perfect guy. cute and funny. :)

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
i played the clarinet and contra-bass in high school. i'm not sure if i still could, though!

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
i've had my fair share of burnt, nasty-tasting things. nothing specific though.

2 comments:

  1. You look a lot like your dad, but you definitely have your moms eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family have gorgeous eyes! and you look a LOT like your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete