Friday, October 08, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!

I'm doing this for the first time today! Make sure to go visit Lauren's blog and link up! :)




1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is    turn off my alarm, and check all the missed messages, etc. on my phone  .

2.  Today I wish I was   feeling more motivated to get in the shower  .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       keep it there to use on my trips this weekend and next    .

4.  Tomorrow    I will be with my Best Friend as she gets her Bridal Photography Session done. I'm so excited to see her all done up in her wedding dress   .

5.  Two things that don't go together are     nike shorts and ugg boots, but I wear them together anyway :) .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is    baked lays or york peppermint patties. They're almost never on my list but I pretty much always come home with them   .

7.  The last time I tried something new was        just a while ago I tried a new Pilates DVD. It was hard but well worth it     .

No comments:

Post a Comment