Sunday, October 10, 2010

:)

Faye, over at faye'sbook posted some more questions, and of course, I had to answer them. Typical. They're really good, though! Don't judge me.


1. Who was your first celebrity crush?
The first one I remember was probably David Duchovny. Weird, I know! I was a big "X-Files" fan, though.

2. If you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Just one? That is a very difficult decision. I would probably have to say Idina Menzel, though. She sings so many different types of music (pop, alternative, broadway) that I would never get bored.

3. What's the ringtone on your cellphone?
It changes weekly but right now it's Glee's version of "Toxic". Love it.

4. What's your favorite thing to cook?
I love fried chicken, french fries and rotel (all together). That is definitely NOT on the diet, though.

5. What was the hardest conversation you've ever had?
Breaking up with my boyfriend of 3 years (at the time). I stumbled over words and didn't really get my point across.

6. What was the best gift you've ever received?
Probably the one I've gotten the most use out of was the CD player my parents bought for my car for my 16th birthday. I jammed all the time.

7. When your phone rings, who do you hope it is? (don't lie)
Anybody, these days. I hardly talk to my friends so I'm always wanting to gossip and pretend I'm back in college. ;)

8. Who is your favorite comedian?
Dane Cook, hands down. I can listen to his stuff any time, no matter how many times I've heard it and STILL LAUGH. A close runner-up is Robin Williams. Have you seen is "Live on Broadway" DVD? Get it, ASAP.

9. What song defines your current mood?
"Another Lonely Day" by Ben Harper. Yep, it's one of those kind of days.
Yes indeed I'm alone again
and here comes emptiness crashing in
it's either love or hate
I can't find in between

10. If your life was a reality show, what would it be called?
The Boring Life



Now, here are my questions! GO!

1. If you could move to any U.S. city right now, without worrying about consequences, etc., where would you go and why?
2. Name 3 songs that you never skip passed on your iPod or change the radio channel while playing.
3. Favorite Broadway musical and why. If you don't have one, what book/movie/etc. would you like to see be made into a Broadway musical?
4. Name one book you loved and one book you hated that you were required to read.
5. Have you ever had a crush on someone you shouldn't? How did it turn out? I need details!
6. What is your favorite type of foreign food? Best restaurant to find it in?
7. Who do you Facebook (or some other internet social networking site) stalk? (C'mon, everybody has at least one person) Why?
8. Do you have any odd habits? When did they start?
9. What was the best vacation you've ever taken and with who?
10. If you could go back and witness one event that happened in your life without interfering, what would it be? Why?


Make sure to comment me a link to your blog to see your answered questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment