Saturday, November 06, 2010

Life, Love, and Music

Get ready, folks. This is gonna be one of those crazy, random, whatever-comes-to-my-mind posts.

My poor, poor Rebels. Ya'll, they're terrible. I want to have faith and believe that we've just had some bad breaks, but I know that's not the case. We're just not any good. It's depressing, really.

I love music. So much. And when I hear a good song played on great speakers, I get giddy. "Edge of Desire" by John Mayer just randomly came on my stereo (the good one in my room, not the crappy speakers in my car) and when I could hear the bass line clearly and his voice so smooth.... I sighed. I also love when I'm listening to my iPod on shuffle and a song I haven't heard in years comes on. You know what I'm talking about! That song that you love so much but kinda forgot about because you've been listening to other stuff. And you listen to it and you smile and sing and then you're re-obsessed with it for a little bit.

Whoever came up with Instant Watch on Netflix is my hero. I mean, how great is it? I can watch thousands of movies/tv shows at my leisure for no extra price. My favorite is to find whole series of television shows on there and watch them all. Especially ones that I have always wanted to watch but never got around to it (or ones Blockbuster didn't carry). So excited to be catching up on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians".

I am getting an iPhone for Christmas! YAY! I could scream I'm so excited about it. I have wanted one for so long now, and I've decided that now I'm going to be paying for my own phone/plan, then I might as well pay for what I really want. And that, my friends, is an iPhone 4. Mom and Dad are gonna buy it for me for Christmas, so those of you who have Words with Friends be expecting an invite from me in early January! :)

I had a mini-shopping day with my Mom and sister today. Since I got my very first "career" paycheck on Thursday, I decided to treat myself with a small spending spree at Victoria's Secret. Love.

I also got my birthday gift from my parents today...A new external hard drive. It's PINK! So excited about it.

I've been playing New Super Mario Bros on Wii like it's my job lately. Sister and her boyfriend have been playing it in my room and of course, I join in. It's addicting, though, and I need to detox, for reals.

I work every day except Wednesday next week. And then I'm going to Oxford for my birthday weekend celebrations! I'm so excited to see my Pie and other peeps. We have two Bridal Showers on Sunday to attend, so that should be fun as well.

Well, I guess that's enough randomness for now. I think I'm gonna go look up fun videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment