Friday, July 16, 2010

Music Makes Me Happy

MUSIC :)




"Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds...Theme song to "Weeds". Love it.

"Lost" by Anouk....Been on SYTYCD many, many times. My favorite lyric is "lost in this world, i even get lost in this song.."

"Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit...it's weird. But I love it.

"You've Got the Love" cover by Florence + The Machine...One of my new favorite bands. Love, love her sound.

"You Take My Troubles Away" by Rachel Yamagata and Dan Wilson....What else can I say about Rachel Yamagata? I love everything she does.

"F*ck Was I" by Jenny Owens Young..This song is classic. Love the lyrics. It's really quite a mean song about love, haha :)

"Blue Eyes" by Cary Brothers...Have mentioned before how much I love this song??

"Ooh La" by The Kooks...The lead singer's accent makes this interesting.

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perry...Was on SYTYCD. Fell in love. Then I found out she's not even signed! She was a local artist that choreographer Mandy Moore heard and fell in love with this song and used it. Now Christina Perry is in the Top 20 on iTunes. Crazy, huh? Oh, here's a link to the dance HERE . LOVE IT.

"12:59 Lullaby" by Bedouin Soundclash...Have I had this on my blog before? It's definitely one of my very favorites that was on Grey's.

"Look at her Face" by Coral Sea...It's puuurty.

"Lullaby" by The Dixie Chicks..I know, I know what you're thinking..."The Dixie Chicks, MEG? REALLY?" But I love them. And this song doesn't even sound like a country song anyhow. It's beautiful.

"Let Go" by Frou Frou....Imogen Heap before she went solo. Love her. This is one of my all-time favorites.

"Oh My Love" by Inara George...I like it, what can I say?

"I Love the Rain (the Most)" by Joe Purdy...His voice is so soothing. I can always just fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of your taste in music. Hope the test went/will go well.

    ReplyDelete