Friday, October 08, 2010

Tag, you're it!



Head on over to Rachel's blog to see her answers to some great questions! Then answer these, or create your own!


1) Most embarrassing moment? And don't leave out ANY details!
There are so many of those. I guess the one that stands out the most was back in third grade. First day at a brand new school (I'd switched from the city school district to the county schools), didn't know anybody. I was awkward and spent most of the time with my nose in a book (oh, I had some BIG nerdy glasses, too). The very first day, surrounded by people I didn't know, I bent over to get something from under my desk and I....pooted. HOW EMBARRASSING? The entire class laughed and I will remember it for the rest of my life. OhMyGod.

2) Your favorite outfit and why?
I have several "favorite" outfits...ones that I wear all the time. But I guess the one I've been living in lately is Nike running shorts, tshirts and sports bras. Sad.

3) Why did you start blogging? How long have you been blogging?
Well, I blogged a lot on my MySpace page several years ago. After I deleted it, I missed blogging, so I created this page in about February of this year. I just really got into following others in the past few months.

4) Favorite quote?
I have several. The first one that comes to mind is 
"Laugh, Love, Live Free, and Sing."
I liked it so much I even got it tattooed on my foot. :)


5) If your house was on fire, what are the first 3 things you would grab?
(Assuming my family was already out) My cats, my purse, and as many photo albums as I could carry.

6) If you could swap lives with a celebrity for one week, who would you choose and why?
Oh, like this is even debatable. 
IDINA MENZEL.
Her husband is sexy (Taye Diggs), her voice is amazing, she has a sweet baby boy, and she's gorgeous. What more could a girl want?


7) Name three things you want to accomplish by the start of 2011.
{one} I want to have lost at least 30 lbs (I'm already 12 lbs down!)
{two} I want to be proficient at my job and starting to get comfortable in the nursing profession.
{three} Wouldn't if be great if I had a boyfriend? ;)

8) Biggest guilty pleasure that you really hate admitting to anyone?
I read FanFiction. Some television shows I am so in love with that I need MORE. Especially those that have since ended (Gilmore Girls, mainly.)

9) What is your favorite picture and why? Post it with your answers!
I have many. This is my favorite picture of me:
Because I was young and skinny and didn't need makeup to look pretty.
I have lots more favorites, but most of them aren't on my computer anymore since my other one died. Sad.

10) What is the best book you've ever read?
I have many favorites for many different reasons, so I'm gonna write down a few of them and why.
{one} The Twilight Saga: Yes, typical. But they're amazing. Meyer's writing is classic and just draws you in.
{two} The Time Traveler's Wife: Beautiful, sad story. I love time travel anyway, and this is written in such a way that you're confused but then you just "GET" it.
{three} Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West: This book is so clever. Every single thing you read has a double meaning. I've talked about this book relentlessly in previous posts, so you should go read those. :)

3 comments:

  1. ooh! very cool tattoo! i'm thinking about getting my first soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps not sure if you saw, but i'm hosting a vintage purse giveaway if you want to enter http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-purse-giveaway-it-could-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete