Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



I know I haven't blogged much lately, but I have been SO busy with the new job! It's going pretty great, and I'm going to write a WHOLE blog post devoted to it and my Wicked weekend soon! :)

For now, enjoy some easy-peasy questions!


{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
yeah, funny story-- I was at a friend's house during college. There was a huge party going on and we had been out in the lawn hanging out and goofing around. We wanted into the house but the front door was completely blocked. In our drunken stupor slightly inebriated minds, we thought we'd just climb through one of the windows. We all got in but I had a price to pay--my favorite jeans were ripped, never to be worn again!

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
math. but honestly, i could study it for years and never really "get" it.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
cruella de vil, mr. smith (the matrix), lex luthor, if you've read/seen wicked, then you HATE the wizard like i do, and OF COURSE...Lord Voldemort. just sayinnn'.

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
heck, no! i'm such a loser when it comes to gambling. that's why i don't do it much.

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
aladdin, hands down. that's the one i watched over and over and over as a child.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I'd play the song "Imagine" by John Lennon. 


{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
I can never choose these. I have so many that I relate to at any given moment. So let's just say that at this particular moment in my life, I'm really loving "Let The Rain" by Sara Bareilles.

I wish I were pretty
I wish I were brave
If I owned this city
Then I'd make it behave

And if I were fearless
Then I'd speak my truth
And the world would hear this
That's what I wish I'd do, yeah

If my hands could hold them you'd see
I'd take all these secrets in me
And I'd move and mold them to be
Something I'd set free

I want to darken in the skies
Open the floodgates up
I want to change my mind
I want to be enough
I want the water in my eyes
I want to cry until the end of time

I want to let the rain come down
Make a brand new ground
Let the rain come down
Let the rain come down
Make a brand new ground
Let the rain come down tonight

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
a little bit of both! i know exactly what's on it and where it is, but it looks so unorganized.

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
yep. i had both of my ACLs reconstructed in 2003. Tore the left one during softball...had the surgery, did my physical therapy...came back for volleyball and immediately tore the right one. Same process. All in all I was in physical therapy for a year and my insurance paid my doctor over $20,000.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
i love my kitty cats! it's hard to imagine anything else being as sweet as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment