Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!

I'm beginning to really like this one! :)

1.   Blogging is       so much fun. I really enjoy having a place to vent/chat/whatever  .

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is  fun hats. Sure, I can pull off a beanie or a baseball cap, but what I really want to wear a fedoras. Or newsboys. I just don't think I can.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is       graduating from nursing school and passing NCLEX    .

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose     beach!  We always go to the beach for vacation but it never gets old to me. I would love to live on a beach someday .

5.  A talent I wish I had is      singing and/or dancing. I am a huge Broadway musical fan and singing along to my favorites isn't the same when your voice sounds like a cat dying. I also love So You Think You Can Dance and have always wished I could express that kind of beautiful emotion through motion .

6.  A talent I do have is         being able to do makeup well. I may not be super great with the hair, but I can definitely pull off some pretty smoky eyes. :)  .

7.  This week        was just a prelude to this weekend!   .



Comment back with the link to your Fill in the Blank Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment