Saturday, October 02, 2010

Lady GaGa

I love her. I really, really do. Yes, she's a "freak" but honestly, who isn't? Her music is crazy and fun, and I haven't found a song of hers that I don't like. I especially love it when other famous musicians/bands cover her music. That's gotta be so flattering, right?


Anyway, I've decided that I'm definitely going to see her in concert soon! She comes to two relatively close cities near me during next spring...and I'm going. :) To one of them, at least.


So, here's some of those covers I was speaking of:


Paramore's Hayley Williams sings "Bad Romance"


30 Seconds to Mars sings "Bad Romance"


Daughtry sings "Poker Face"


This is the version that Glee's "Poker Face" was imitating...


and just because I love her...
Idina Menzel singing "Poker Face"




If you haven't heard, Lady GaGa won a bunch of awards at the VMAs this year. I loved her speech for winning Best Video. She sang a bit from the title song of her new album called "Born This Way". 
I'm beautiful in my way
Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way!


Love, Love, Love, these lyrics.

1 comment:

  1. Psst, I gotta secret to tell you...ready?....can't tell anyone...but...I kinda heart Lady Ga Ga in a really big way. Shhh....quiet quiet...don't tell nobody....but yeah. I love working out to her music...and that she did a remix with....shhh...wait for it....wait for it..............Marilyn Manson!!! Shhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete