Thursday, October 14, 2010

River Deep, Mountain High

I'm still talking about Glee? YES I AM. I freakin' love that show. I can't get over how great it is! Every single episode makes me happy. And I just found out that Kristen Chenoweth will be returning for another episode this season! Yippee! Now, if we could only get Idina on the same episode... Yeah, right. :)

So anyway, this past Tuesday's episode was called "Duets" (fyi, i wrote "diets" first, see what's been on my mind lately!?) and was absolutely wonderful. My favorite song that they sang this week was "River Deep, Mountain High". Who doesn't love some MoTown? I loved this performace because it looks like they're having so much fun, ya know? I just wanna dance... Here's the vid:


Also, we got a preview of the Rocky Horror Picture Show episode that they're doing! AAAHHHH! I love RHPS and I am so excited about seeing them perform some of my favorite songs like "Time Warp", "Damnit, Janet", and "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a Touch Me"! Here's the preview:


HOW EXCITED ARE YOU?

So, funny story--my gym plays "The Food Network" on several channels. I have never really been a fan of that particular channel until now. I find myself feeling relaxed while watching cooking shows, and not hungry like I though I would feel. Strange, huh?

Also, tonight my Mom and I get to measure inches...ya know, like body-shape wise. We measured at the beginning of our diet to see how we're progressing that way as opposed to just weight-loss. Hopefully I'll have lost some cause that would sure make me feel better!
Yesterday I got a free training session from a trainer at my gym. It was great--he really pushed me hard, but today I am SO SORE. I apparently was not doing as much in the gym as I thought I was because I can hardly move today. And I'm still supposed to go do Cardio later today...ugh.

In other news, I have a couple of hours so I'm thinking I'm gonna take a nap. :) Better get these in while I still can, before I start my job (Monday! yay!)

P.S. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Memphis to see WICKED (YIPPEE!) so I won't be blogging much this weekend. I'll fill you all in when I get back Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment