Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

I read this first from my friend Rachel (her blog), though it originated from MannLand5 (blog).


1) What kind of athlete has the hottest body? 
Oh, but they're ALL so pretty... I guess I'd have to say football players because I've always been into really big guys, ya know? I like lots of muscle :)




2) Planner or procrastinator?
A little of both. Some things I plan to a "T" and others I just don't care.




3) Diet or regular soda?
Diet Coke. AAHHH I love it so. 




4) What's your one "must-have" for fall? 
FOOTBALL! Hotty Toddy! ;)




5) Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Taco Bell. I always crave it more than anything else. I love Chick-fil-A as well.




6) What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
That's a hard one. I love intelligent guys, so a Doctor or a Lawyer would be perfect, but someone who works with their hands is sooo sexy too, such as a Carpenter. Can we just chalk this one up to "it depends on the guy"?




7) Did you wear braces?
Nope. Funny thing is, I wanted them SO BADLY. I knew I didn't really need them, but all the cool kids had them.




8) Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? 
Can't I say BOTH? I feel like they are both important to a lasting relationship. At least, in my mind, my perfect guy is both Sexy AND Kind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment