Friday, August 20, 2010

Top 2

So it's definitely not Tuesday, the day this is supposed to be done. But I just read Rachel's post about it and HAD to do my own. Because who loves tv/movies more than me? NOBODY.


Top 2 Tuesday: Top 2 Characters You'd Want to Play on a TV Show or Movie!


1) Easy, easy. Rachel Berry from Glee



I LOVE HER. She is hysterically funny, endearing and bratty. All the things I consider myself to be. :) PLUS... Another favorite of mine, Ms. Idina Menzel "Shelby Corcoran" plays her biological mother. Ahhh, that would be the life.









2) Addison from Private Practice/Grey's Anatomy



She's always been one of my favorite characters from the Grey's/PP world. She's funny, smart, charming, screwed up, and has GREAT taste in shoes. And, let's not forget that she has kissed every single hot guy on the show. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Patrick "Derek Shepherd" Dempsey, Eric "Mark Sloan" Dane, Justin "Alex Karev" Chambers, Tim "Pete Wilder" Daly, David "Kevin Nelson" Sutcliffe and finally Taye "Sam Bennett" Diggs (aka Idina's husband!). God Bless Shonda.


Now there are SO many other women that I would love to portray, but these were just the two that instantly popped in my head. Some others:
"Maureen" from RENT played by Idina Menzel
"Elphaba" from Wicked played by Idina Menzel (so this is a play, shut up.)
"Fanny Brice" from Funny Girl played by Barbra Streisand
"Sookie Stackhouse" from True Blood played by Anna Paquin
"Satine" from Moulin Rouge! played by Nicole Kidman
"Dr. Sara Tancredi" from Prison Break played by Sarah Wayne Callies




oh, I watch WAY too much tv. but you knew that already.

1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for a blog award over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete