Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random Thoughts

Just a bit of what's going on in my head...

I'm pretty sure that I have the best musical tastes of anyone.
And when other people share my musical tastes or introduce me to cooler music...I instantly fall in LOVE.

I'm going shopping for "interview" clothes today. I hate shopping. But I kind of love it. 
It's the type of thing that I want to love it, but I know I'm not gonna find anything that fits.

Big Brother and True Blood come on tonight.
It's sad how excited I am.

I am in DESPERATE need for money, people.
PRAY HARD that this interview with River Oaks pans out.

I miss my Oxford peeps. But it hasn't quite sunk in yet that I actually live here in Madison.
I still feel like I'm just visiting my parents for an extended amount of time.

So, everyone knows I'm lazy.
I have never denied that.
What people don't know, is that I get it from my mother.
Yeah, she's an anal-retentive neat freak.
And she looks like she's always working.
But deep down, she just wants to lay around and watch tv all day just like me.
Don't let her lie to you!

I know I've said this before, but I want to be BFF with Idina Menzel.
Just watched a video of one of her recent concerts.
She always forgets the lyrics to her songs.
I find it endearing.
So, of course, she forgets the lyrics to "Poker Face".
Turned around and told the 80-something piece orchestra to stop.
And then called herself (jokingly) a "classy gig".
HAHA!
Love how she makes fun of herself.
The video is here.

Well, I guess I better get on with my life today.
As long as I'm complaining...a Boyfriend would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment