Friday, November 05, 2010

Fridays :)

I didn't get a chance to do this one last week so I'm including last week's and today's in the same post!


1.   My Halloween plans this year included    hanging out at the house and watching all the trick-or-treaters!

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was    last year's costume with Amanda and Drew. We were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Aweome! 

3.  For Halloween this year I was    Elphaba! Got a black hat and some green makeup. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to wear these things, so I guess I wasn't actually anything.

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as     ehhh....there's nothing that I've longed to dress up as every year but don't. Actually I ALWAYS have a hard time coming up with costumes.

5.  Halloween free association!     orange, apples, candy.

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is     that I'm always trying to out-do someone else and I never succeed.

7.  The best thing about Halloween is     hanging out with friends and being somebody different for the night .


***


1.   My last haircut was      about 2 months ago. It needs a trim again, though. 

2.  My most daring hair moment was     when I dyed it bright red in 10th grade. I loved it, but hated how often I had to touch-up my roots. 
3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is    boy short hair. I have really, really poofy hair and I need length to weigh it down.

4.  I've always dreamt of being a     red-head. Like I said, I tried it once but I'd love to have it professionally done and kept looking nice.

5.  My go-to hair do is     a low side ponytail, maybe a braid on top.

6.  My biggest hair disaster was     when my mom made my chop off my hair in grade 4. It was very short layers with the longest layer being right under my ears. Remember me saying I had poofy hair? This haircut was when I knew for sure I could never have really short hair.

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is      harsh bangs. I highly doubt they'd look good, though.

8.  My best hair day was     *IS whenever my sister does my hair. She is so much better at it than I am.  

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was    *see question #6 

10.  My hair is     curly. Not uber-curly, but curly. I have to either straighten it or curl it every single day, though.



News! I'm thinking of doing a fabulous mark. giveaway soon! If I can double the amount of followers I have (right now I have exactly 25) to 50, then I'll post one! So tell your friends! :)

I just bought my tickets for the Spring Awakening musical in Memphis on my birthday (Nov. 13)! I'm so super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment