Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving

Whew! I am super busy this week! I am moving from my house in Oxford, MS to my parents' house in Madison, MS (near Jackson). First of all, I HATE moving! I hate having to pack up everything I own and stick it in boxes and then unpack everything and put back. I HATE IT.

Second of all, I hate cleaning up the house afterward! You never know how dirty your house really is until you move everything out! And this one is gonna be a mess, I just know it.

And also...I'm moving back in with my parents. Granted, I've never lived in Madison before. My parents moved after I had already graduated high school in Oxford and so I stayed to go to Ole Miss (Hotty Toddy!). I am NOT looking forward to sharing a bathroom with my sister again. I am, however, looking forward to home-cooked meals, less bills, and hopefully a job!

So, I'm sorry this post has to be so short, but my Daddy will be here bright and early to start loading things up and if I'm not ready...UH OH.

So, I'll let you all know how it is after I'm moved in again!

peace, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment