Friday, May 28, 2010

Update

Ohmygosh! I've been so busy! I haven't had much time to update my blog or do Music Mondays or anything! Whew!

First of all, as you can see by my last post, I graduated! Yay! I came down to my parent's house in Madison since I was graduating in Jackson and I've been staying here for the past week because my baby sister graduates tomorrow! Yay! She's graduating from high school. My mom's side of the family has been staying at our house, too. Three extra people (my grandmother, great-grandmother, and uncle) doesn't seem like a lot of extra but when you don't have any extra beds in the house...it's definitely plenty! LOL.

I took the Hurst Review Mon-Thurs of this week. It's basically a refresher course to help me get the ball rollin' to study for my boards. Thing is, I haven't even applied to take boards yet! Whoops! I wanted to wait until after I was out of school and then I forgot! Oh, well, I do have plenty of time. See, I decided to stay in Oxford for the summer. My lease doesn't run out until the end of July anyway, and I don't have a job down here in Jackson yet, so it makes no sense to move down here just yet.

I WILL be moving the end of July though.

I haven't quite wrapped my mind around moving back in with my parents quite yet. I am happy that I moving down here----it seems like I'm making the next step in my life, ya know? But I have been on my own and doing things my own way for 3 years now...it might be difficult in going back. Plus, my sister isn't moving out yet, so we'll be sharing a bathroom, and THIS has the potential to get ugly. I am NOT looking forward to packing up all of my crap again. I always hate doing that. And moving all of my clothes into a smaller closet. Ugh. But, on the bright side...my parents will be paying for food, rent, etc. This means that all of the money I'll be making (at the job in some hospital I WILL find) can go toward paying off my student loans (which are a-plentiful). Whoo-hoo.

So. I have been quite busy lately going to Hurst, dealing with the family being in, etc. I have missed you guys, though. Thankfully, I will be headed back to Oxford the day after Memorial Day. Looking forward to some peace and quiet and sleeping late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment