Wednesday, September 08, 2010

:)

Once again, here I am stealing posts from Rachel. Typical.



{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
The first one I remember was a white dog with black spots. Her name was Katie. I don't remember if my parents named her that or if we got her from somebody who'd already named her.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
Ideally, crushed.

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
Um, no. I definitely believe in LUST at first sight. And many times lust can turn in to love. But I just don't believe that you can feel true love in an instant.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
Meg, Meggie, MegHead
My family and friends aren't very creative.

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
RENT, Moulin Rouge!, Funny Girl, Enchanted, Center Stage, Underworld...The list goes on.

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Scrambled. I'll eat them fried, but only if the white and yolk are completely done. Any runny-ness and I can't eat them. 

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
My parents just randomly picked the name "Megan". LeeAnn is from my dad, Lee, and my mom's middle name, Ann. Again, they are sooo creative.

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
get married and have lots of pretty babies, travel to NYC (perhaps even live there!), see Idina Menzel on Broadway

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
music, flowers, my fav tv shows, talking to an old friend.

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
chapstick, gum, wallet, lots of old receipts, and my ipod

1 comment:

  1. I love when you steal posts from me :) MISS YOU. Come fix my TiVoooo!

    ReplyDelete