Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
I have so many! I had a great childhood. I guess some of the ones I remember best are of softball. See, my parents met playing softball, and I was born their softball-loving daughter. Growing up, my parents always coached me and it was real family-time, ya know? I hated it at times (my mom was very bossy), but I do cherish those memories now.

{two} what is your middle name?
LeeAnn. Yes, the "A" must be capitalized.

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
Biting my fingernails. I was a terrible biter up until Nursing School. Yep, one look at the things I was about to stick my hands into and they came nowhere near my mouth again.


{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
The only Chinese food I've ever really had is Buffet-style. I have to be in the mood for it, but when I am...I EAT A LOT. I love eggrolls and rice and noodles and my favorite: general cso's chicken! :)

{five} what’s the best/favorite bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
My bedside table was bought for $1.50 back in the day. My mom and I sanded it down and painted it (it has since been painted 2 or 3 different colors) and I still have it in my room to this day. I love it!

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
Hmmm... I guess that would have to the one I wore last year. Amanda, Drew, and I were the Ninja Turtles! Amanda and I made the tops (shells) and the colored ties they wore. Everybody said we looked great, and best of all, it was COMFORTABLE! I despise being uncomfortable at a party, especially one at your own house! :)

From L to R: Me, Drew, and Amanda
{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
I don't really watch "game shows" but my favorite reality show host is Jeff Probst for Survivor!

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
Pretty much anything my Dad cooks. But I always say my very favorite is S.O.S. (aka Shit On a Shingle...basically it's gravy and sausage/hamburger on toast)

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
This pains me to even type it... c*nt. I HATE THAT WORD. It's just so derogatory.

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
I tore both of my ACL's within a year and had to sit out of a year in sports. Sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment