Wednesday, September 15, 2010

too much time on my hands

{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
lots and lots and lots. i was a big sports player in high school and won many awards for that. i also kept a 3.85 GPA so i won lots of academic stuff too. aaaand i was in the band. i know, over-achiever.

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
Biology II with Mrs. Ratliff was the best time I had in any class in high school. Love her and miss her. But I know she's smiling down on me now. :) she knew I was gonna end up here (as an RN) before I did, I'm sure.

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
see, i don't have a job yet (well, i haven't started a job yet). so i don't have anything to do. so i sleep until i wake up. lately i've been sleeping until about 10:30 or so.

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
a music and book store. two of my absolute loves in this world.

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
hmmmm... a few years ago i would have said tyler connelly and theory of a deadman, but today...i say IDINA MENZEL. so what if she's not technically a "rock" star? she's a rockstar to me. and i want to hang out with her.

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
um, none? i would love to say that i'm JUST like rachel berry from glee cause that would mean i can actually sing. or perhaps addison from private practice because i'd have my dream job and my dream boyfriend (sam=sexy). or maybe sookie stackhouse from true blood cause that would mean i've got two hot vamps after me. but alas, my life and personality are way too boring to resemble a character.

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
obviously, my family, friends, and my health.
but thinking outside of the box: music, good books, and the bohemian ideals of life (as outlined in "La Vie Boheme")

{eight} chips or popcorn?
easy: chips. i love, love, love chips. i don't feel like my sandwich is complete without them.

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
never. told you i'm boring.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
my stereo. i'm blasting florence + the machine and dancing around the room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment