Saturday, September 25, 2010

meet mark.

So, some of you may already know, but I am a mark. representative! A friend of mine from Oxford was a regional sales person or other and recruited me. I LOVE this makeup! I love that it's marketed toward 20-something year olds just like ME. I love that it's cheap and gorgeous, yet real quality makeup and clothing/accessories/etc. So, I just wanted to show some of you guys the new stuff out. If you're interested in any of the things listed/pictured, go ahead to my mark. store. You can order everything through that site!


My VERY favorite makeup I own: I-Mark custom pick eyeshadow

They're huge--a square inch of color-- and only $5 each! You can pick and choose which ones you prefer and put them in the palette of your choice (shown at bottom of pic). Some of my favorite colors are: corset, night owl, nomadic, piccadilly and retro peacock!


A new addition: Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette

This wonderful palette can be used anywhere on the face! They're cream cubes so they can be used for eyeshadow, blush, or eyeliner. The part I love--they're shimmery. :)


Love this lip gloss! I don't wear lipstick at all, so I love to have lip gloss in all different shades! The tinted marker beside it is wonderful for those times when you know you can't reapply often. It looks and acts exactly like a magic marker, except for your lips! It's a lip stain, technically, and I always layer gloss on top of it!





My friend Chelsea told me about this and I love it! It's an all-in-one easy cover-up. I use it mostly for concealer, but it can be used for foundation as well.



You know those days when you need to add a little makeup/coverage but don't feel like putting on foundation and concealer and all that? Here's the perfect solution: tinted moisturizer. I use it a lot during the summertime because it's always SPF 15!



Don't you just adore this bag?



I wear this necklace constantly. I have it in silver and Rachel has it in gold. :)



I pretty much love anything in turquoise.



I WANT THESE SO BADLY. I haven't saved up for them yet, but just you wait. I'll be wearing them with something fabulous soon!



For those of you obsessed with headbands and hair accessories, like me, then you'll love this one.



And of course, scarves. Ahh, the love I have for scarves. Little ones, big ones, I don't care. I just love them.
And these are especially adorable.



You may also know that Ashley Greene (from Twilight) is the new mark. spokesperson. She is gorgeous anyway, and has great taste in makeup! Love her!


Our new brand ambassador wears our boldest red lip for the season. Get Ashley�s Power Pout (it starts with smooth skin) and start shopping the full line of 8 luminous lipclick shades in an ingenious magnetic case.


So, again, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask! Go ahead and visit my mark. store for anything! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just printing this blog post out and taking it with me the next time I go shopping. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete