Monday, October 11, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Random thoughts? Why, yes. Yes, they are.


{one} 
I spent this past weekend back in Oxford! It was the first time I've been back since I moved to Madison (about 2.5 months). I have missed my Amanda Pie more than I realized. We had a great time just hanging out most of the weekend. On Saturday we drove to Macon, MS to visit Circle M Plantation. It was a gorgeous old house with beautiful antiques and a well-kept grounds. Amanda was getting her Bridal Session photos taken there, and WOW will they turn out pretty. I snapped as many pictures as I could sneak (technically, I wasn't supposed to take any!) It was just me, Amanda and her mother for most of the day and we had a great time just being together. I loved it. I also got to see my sweet baby Farleys, Landon and Paddy. They were as precious as ever.






My beautiful Amanda Pie. :)

Landon Miles, 6 mos

Aedan Padraig, 28 mos

{two}
I really want an iPhone. I'm really greedy, though, because I just got my blackberry this past Christmas. Hopefully I can afford the new iPhone sometime next year. :)

{three} 
I'm going to see Wicked this weekend (expect lots of pictures!), and I'm also getting to see Chels and Ash! I love hanging out with those girls and I've been missing Chels something terrible. We've all been best friends since middle school and they know me best. Love them.

{four}
 I start my job next Monday! I am so very excited. I have to go scrub shopping this week and get a new stethoscope! I'm ready to really get going in my new job, and also have some money! :) While I've been having a pretty good time just lazing around the house, the poor thing really sucks.

{five}
 Cooler weather was here for a week or so, and now it's been back up in the 90's. I was so looking forward to jeans and sweaters rather than nike shorts and tank tops. They say it's supposed to cool down again in a week or so, hopefully just in time for the new job!

{six} 
Have you heard of Meiko? I love, love, love her music. I recently re-discovered this song by her (thanks, Pandora!) and wanted to share. The lyrics are perfect.


Give me a reason to fall in love
Take my hand and let's dance
Give me a reason to make me smile
Cause I think I forgot how

I wanna fall asleep with you tonight
I wanna that I am safe when you hold me tight
I wanna feel how I wanna feel forever

Girls need attention and boys need us
So let's make everybody glad
They have each other in each other's arms
So let's make everybody glad

I want you
I want you

I wanna dream away with you tonight
We can go oh oh anywhere you would like
I wanna feel how I wanna feel forever

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh

I want you
I want you

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh x6


I guess that's all for today, folks! Happy Monday! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great weekend in Oxford...you know how jealous I am! Can't wait to hear all about it :) Time for us to go see Life as We Know It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that you want the iPhone but have a blackberry. I went in to get a blackberry but walked out with the iPhone because the blackberry was going to be around $250 out the door and the iPhone was only $100. Now I love, love, love it and recommend you to rush out and get one..you won't regret it! And congrats on your job!! I was just telling my husband I received an email from my school that my application to their RN program was accepted....I applied almost a year ago and had heard that I needed to complete a couple of courses before I could be granted admission. Then almost a year later I get this email.. I hope it's not too good to be true. I can't wait to call tomorrow morning to find out! Have fun at Wicked! I wanted to see it so bad...never got to! But the book is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Wicked is so awesome!

    P.S. Loveeee Meiko too!

    ReplyDelete