Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I dreamed a dream of times gone by...

UHM. Glee tonight was simply AMAZING. This show just keeps getting better and better. And I laugh and cry every single show. Crazy.

But... tonight was a special episode. Because two of my favorite people, Idina Menzel and Lea Michele, sang a beautiful duet. I love "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables, and these two ladies certainly did it justice. Their voices together were PERFECT. I am such a nerd for this show.






In other news, I am graduating Friday! Yay! Can't believe I'm going to be a college graduate. I'm actually the first person on my mother's side of the family to finish my Bachelor's. My entire family is coming in to see and I'm very excited.

But first, I have to go shopping for a dress tomorrow. I should be excited but I hate shopping now that I've gained so much weight (damn you, nursing school!). But whatever. I really should go to bed now.


And just for a little funny entertainment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnW4bWaMPq0

No comments:

Post a Comment