Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For RACHEL

Oh, RACH (her blog) needs new reading material so here I am...writing. I aim to please. :)

What have I been doing lately? Well today was the first day that I've gotten to sleep in for about 2 weeks I think. And I slept until 1:30. It was pretty great, I'm not gonna lie.

My Idina Menzel obsession has now officially lasted for more than a week.

Isn't she GORGEOUS??? I have such a girl-crush on her. Well, I really just wanna be BFF with her. And make her sing for me. Oh, and her husband, the equally gorgeous TAYE DIGGS can sing too. :)

YUMMY.

What else? Oh, most of you know already that I am now officially finished with nursing school. PRAISE JESUS! I didn't think it would ever end. Now, I have to pass the NCLEX and find a job. Whoo-hoo!


Uhhhmmm... Oh, I got to hang out with this cutie yesterday morning...

He's ADORABLE, huh? His name is Landon Miles, and I totally picked out his middle name. :) He is the second son of two of my favorite people, Robert and Michelle (her blog).

Their first son, Aedan Padraig (Paddy), is my best buddy. We hang a lot :)


My future is pretty "up-in-the-air" right now. I am just hanging out until something happens, I guess. I trust God has a plan...


OH! Since Rachel needs something to read, I'm gonna list some actual books to read.

1)House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast
2)The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3)The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers

There's a bit to get you started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment