Thursday, June 03, 2010

Variety

Oh, Life. I am so thankful to be back in Oxford. Why, you ask? Because I needed a break from the craziness that's been my house in Madison the past few weeks. At my house in Oxford..I'm on my own time. I can go whenever I want, see who I want, and not worry about cleaning the dishes in the sink if I don't feel like it right now. Ahhh. Freedom. Gonna miss that when I do move back in with my parents. We've been talking that my sister and I might actually move out in January instead of next summer though. We'll see how it all turns out.

I have been so freakin' lax on my Music Mondays and it's really getting me down. But when I think of stuff I'd like to share...all I have been listening to lately is Glee and other musicals! I'm not kidding, the last 5 albums I've downloaded are:

1. Funny Girl Soundtrack
2. Glee Music, Vol. 3
3. The Wild Party [Off Broadway] Soundtrack
4. Idina Menzel's two albums "Still I Can't Be Still" and "I Stand"
5. RENT Soundtrack


Oh, but how I love musicals. They really make me happy. Especially anything that Idina Menzel is singing. She could sing the ABC's and I'd think she was brilliant. Love her. Seeing her Live on Broadway is at the top of my Bucket List.

What else? Oh, I am definitely enjoying my time off. While I am still working at the Buster, I don't consider that a "real" job...haha. So it's time off. I am watching lots of tv, reading lots of books, and wasting a lot of time on the internet! I figure I won't have this time to do this for the rest of my life, so I might as well enjoy it while I can!

Ok, you know I can't go long without talking about Glee... So how about I show you instead? Found is picture of Mr. Shue's fab abs (Matthew Morrison)


I mean, HOT DAMN.

And how gorgeous is she? Wish I looked as lovely as Lea Michele!




And of course...how could I leave out Cory Monteith?




Ahh...you see what I've been doing with my days.

Oh! And how could I forget? I got a Wii! Yay! It was my graduation present to myself. I've really been wanting one for a while now....and let me tell you. We have ALL enjoyed it. My dad is already addicted to the golf game and was so sad when I brought it home with me instead of leaving it there! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment