Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Board of Nursing Application

So I FINALLY got my application to take the NCLEX in the mail today. I didn't realize I was so behind until like, last week. Oh well, it's all in the mail now, and I should be getting my confirmation code shortly....which will then allow me to actually sign up for the NCLEX. I'm just waiting...

Man, putting that thing in the mail took an act of Congress. I dedicated 2 hours of my day to just errands I had to do in order to actually send it! Had to get a passport photo...notarize it...ugh. Crazy. But Anyway, it's done.

I'm taking the night off. I still haven't cleaned my room so I think I'm gonna do that before I go to sleep, but I'm definitely just gonna eat dinner here and watch some movies. I'm finally getting into LOST again...I stopped at the very end of the 4th season in March.. But I'm determined to finish it. Just so I know the ending, ya know?

I'm already about a fourth of the way finished with "Wicked" (the book). It's very entertaining. I suspect I will make my mother and sister read it as well.

See what my life has turned in to? I am thankful for the free time, but I wish I had more friends in Oxford to spend it with! Amanda is in the Bahamas, Chelsea moved to Memphis, and Gloria is in school....I'm BORED! I spend entirely too much time with Michelle. I'm sure she thinks I'm trying to confuse Paddy and Landon into thinking I'm their mother for as much time as I'm over there. Thank God she hasn't kicked me out of the house yet, or I really WOULDN'T have anybody to spend time with! Seems like everybody else's lives have gone on and I'm stuck in this kind of limbo.

In other new...GLEE ended last night. It was an absolutely amazing episode. But I am so depressed it's over! I need new Glee in my life! The Glee soundtracks have been pretty much all I've been listening to for a month or two now! Oh well, hopefully next season will be as good as this past one!

Just for fun, I'm gonna post some pictures of long ago... :)


Michelle...before babies!


PIE!


Mallory before she learned how to do her hair/eyes/etc. :)


We love each other.


Mama and the bubbies before they got fat and jealous! :)


Me before I got fat and ugly. :)




I've always loved this quote...

No comments:

Post a Comment