Friday, June 18, 2010

Really?

So I just realized I haven't actually posted in, like, 4 days! Whoa! I'd been keeping up a daily or every-other-daily schedule lately! But anyway...new things...nothing. Abso-freakin'-lutely NOTHING. I go to work. I hang out with Michelle and the babies. I come home. I watch tv/movies. I play Wii. These are the things my life is made of now.

I wish it didn't sound so much like I'm complaining, because I really am grateful for this time off. I just...don't have anything to do during it! I'm going a bit stir-crazy. I get so excited when I have a softball game because that means something different!

I finished "Wicked". I am going to read "Son of a Witch" next, but I'm taking a break. Because the end of Wicked made me cry (duh, Elphaba dies). And I need a breather. So I'm reading the new Twilight book (The Short Second Life of Bree Turner) since it's so short.

Read some of Chelsea Handler's book "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea". OMG she is so so amazingly hilarious. I love that woman.

Anyway. Guess I'll end this short and pointless rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment