Friday, July 23, 2010

Wonderful News

Friends! So if you haven't heard already...


I PASSED MY NCLEX!!!!!


Oh my gosh, am I excited. I am blown away and humbled and SO THANKFUL. God is so good. I honestly didn't think I had passed. I had already prepared myself and my family for the worst. I was NOT going to get upset when I got the (bad) results, I was just gonna sign up again and move on.


WHEW am I glad that is NOT THE CASE!


Dr. Gunn, bless her sweet, sweet heart, texted and asked about my results today right as I was arriving home in Jackson (from Oxford). I was under the impression that it would take 5-7 days to get my results so I was not expecting them until at least next week. I went online and was searching the Mississippi Board of Nursing website for licenses when my Mama walked in. She took over, because I guess she knew what she was looking for (I did NOT). And after putting in my information, there it popped up: Megan Alderman licensed 7.21.10, type: RN.


I have never been so excited in all of my freakin' life. I jumped on my Mama and hugged and cried and screamed and jumped and was generally acting crazy.


GOD IS SO GOOD.


So now, tonight, I've already applied to two jobs with my license number.


I am...


Megan Alderman RN-BSN


Praise Jesus. I never thought this day would come. Everything I've gone through for the past 2.5 years has been worth it...for THIS day.


So now, for a job. I will keep praying and keep my faith that He will lead me to the right job.
(And maybe a really cute husband?)

No comments:

Post a Comment