Monday, April 19, 2010

Yep, it's Music Monday again!




1. The One that Got Away by Pink I love this girl. From her old stuff to her new stuff, it's all amazing.

2. Mr. Sensitive by David Cook So what, he was on American Idol? He can sing. And I love his raspy-ish voice. This is one of my favorite from his album.

3. Maps by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs I love to play this song on Rock Band. And the lead singer's voice is so cool.

4. Lay It On Me by The Rescues You all should know by now that I'm obsessed with this band. I mean, come on. They harmonize on every single song!!

5. Edge of Desire by John Mayer I got addicted to his voice again.

6. Lay It Down Slow by Spiritualized Heard this on the Series Finale of Prison Break. It still makes me cry every single time I hear it.

7. Spell by Marie Digby I actually heard her on YouTube, and then heard some of her songs on various television shows. But right now, I have you, for a moment I can tell I've got you, cause your lips don't move...something is happening cause your eyes tell me the truth...I put a spell over you

8. When the Lights Go Out by The Black Keys I love this bluesy-rock band. This song is one I've always admired.

9. Rock Your Soul by Elisa Heard this on SYTYCD... LOVE IT. All I want is to rock your soul...

10. Into the Fire by Thirteen Senses Grey's Anatomy song. Beautiful.

11. Reflecting Light by Sam Phillips Can you tell me what Gilmore Girls scene this was played in?? (Hint: It's a REALLY good one! :) ) Love her voice.

12. Until You by Dave Barnes I don't quite remember where I heard this song from, but it's been a favorite for many years. Love was kept from me like a secret, and I swore that I was through...Until You...

13. Secret by Max Morgan from Grey's again :) I just like it, ok??

14. How We Operate by Gomez The beginning of this song is my favorite. And his voice works perfect with the mandolin (?).

15. She Said, I Said (Time We Let Go) by NLT I have never heard another song from this band except this one. My sister told me about it years ago. It's definitely a boy band song. But I like it, and I really like to laugh at the music video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment