Thursday, April 08, 2010

JOB

I'm gonna take a little time to b*tch.

I am just so frustrated about this whole "getting a job" thing. I KNOW where I want to work. I KNOW it's the only place that will make me happy. and I KNOW I'll be good at it, even if I am a new grad. So why the hell can't I find a job? I know L&D is one of the hardest fields to get into...especially when you're just starting out. But I just want to go shake somebody and say "LOOK AT ME." I love L&D. I honestly believe that God has chosen me to do this. I love it and I never ever get tired of seeing new babies being brought into this world. I love everything about L&D, even the high risk women. I feel as if I know the most about L&D and would be a great learner to know more because of my interest..


I just... am frustrated. I've applied at almost every place I can think of, and they all have places in L&D open...but I still don't feel like I'm gonna get the job. Know why? Because I am a new grad. And I have no experience. ::SIGH::

I really need some prayers on this, guys. Hopefully if enough of us pray, GOD will listen and answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment