Monday, April 12, 2010

Music Monday! I remembered!

Mondays are not so bad when I get to post Music Mondays :) The list today is just some of my favorite songs that I've wanted to share with you since starting all this...




1)Trolleywood by Eisley LOVE THIS SONG. It doesn't mean a thing but the harmonies are beautiful.

2)Had It All written by Kara DioGuardi (performed by Katharine McPhee) So I figured out that Kara DioGuardi has written everything that I like. Like, EVERYTHING. And I freakin' love her voice. I hate that Katharine McPhee took my two fav songs by her (Terrified and Had it All) and messed them up. You have to go HERE to listen to Kara's version.

3)Colorblind by Counting Crows So pretty. So soothing. And kinda sad.

4)Sober by Kelly Clarkson This is the only song that I liked on her "My December" album. It's got a great message and this girl can SING. I love when she breaks it down.

5)Breathe In, Breathe Out by Mat Kearney Love him. Heard him first on Grey's. Decided to musically stalk him. Decided I hate it when he rap-sings but love it when he sing-sings. Like in this song. :)

6)45 by Shinedown I love this song. It has a dark message but it's just so eerie to listen to.

7)Everything Changes by Staind Another one of those songs that anybody can relate to. i love the lyrics "but everything changes if i could turn back the years if you could learn to forgive then i could learn to feel...

8)Sweet About Me by Gabrielle Climi This was the "free video of the week" on iTunes a while ago and I decided I really liked it. And her whole album.

9)Glitter in the Air by Pink Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone? You're whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone. Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry? So freaking pretty. Did you see her perform this at the Golden Globes? AMAZING.

10)Fire and Rain by James Taylor My dad used to play his greatest hits album ENDLESSLY on trips. I hated it so much because all I wanted to listen to was Britney or whatever the new artist was at the time. Now, I just want to go back to riding with my whole family and singing this song. :) Won't you look down upon me, Jesus...You've got to help me make a stand...You've just got to see me through another day

11)A Million Ways (to be Cruel) by OKGO So we've all seen the treadmill dance they did to "Here it Goes again", but have you heard THIS song? Love it. And they have a dance for it too. It's HERE.

12)Lightning Crashes by Live Another one of those songs you just turn off all the lights and blast.

13)Three More Days by Ray LaMontagne ok, I could have every single Ray LaMontagne song on this blog and it wouldn't efficiently show my love for him. But this is another of my favorites by him.

14)If It Kills Me by Jason Mraz (from Casa Nova Sessions) Yeah, you saw this song on SYTYCD but don't deny that you loved it. That's my all-time favorite routine from all seasons...See it HERE. But the words and the way he sings this song is just amazing. Oh, I love it. But it's gotta be the one from the Casa Nova Sessions because the original album version just isn't as good!

15)Green Eyes by Coldplay Love how this song is not really their normal stuff. Like it's just hime singing to me.... ::sigh:: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment