Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Music Monday... except it's actually Tuesday again...

So, I had this ready yesterday, I just forgot to post it. :/ But anyway, I got these songs from my "Grey's Anatomy" playlist on my iPod. I tried to pick ones that aren't so popular so you actually get NEW music. :)





1)Swans by Unkle Bob LOVE this. It's really pretty.

2)Engine Heart by Mirah Heard her for the first time on So You Think You Can Dance (The Garden dance... LOVE IT) but once I heard some of her other stuff I realized I really like her...

3)Somewhere a Clock is Ticking by Snow Patrol Of course, Snow Patrol is one of my favorites. This is my favorite song by them. It makes me stop and listen everytime. LOVE THIS LYRIC..."In slow motion, the blast is beautiful..."

4)Another White Dash by Butterfly Boucher "There is something deep and pulling leaving everything behind. Something about having everything you think you'll ever need sitting in the seat next to you"

5)The Time is Now by Moloko I just like it. :) It was played on Grey's when Mer and Der have an elevator moment. :)

6)Ramalama (Bang Bang) by Roisin Murphy I just wanna dance when I hear this song!

7)How Lucky We Are by Meiko It's happy. :) And I like her voice.

8)Fools Like Me by Lisa Loeb "Love was surely made for fools like me"

9)Like a Star by Corrine Bailey Rae So pretty. It was played while Addie was crying in the trailer.

10)A Storm is Going to Come by Peter Facinelli LOVE THIS. It's kind of haunting, actually.

11)Grace by Kate Havnevik Of course I had to include this one. :) It was written specifically for the love scene between Mer/Der at the end of Season 2. Ahhhhh. I Love it.

12)Falling or Flying by Grace Potter So pretty. And lovely.

13)Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson When I first heard this on Grey's.. it was when Cristina was freaking out after Burke left her. Sad. But pretty.

14)It Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Sixpence None the Richer Yes, it's a Christmas song, but it's my favorite Christmas song. Just listen. It's really pretty.

15)Could Be Anything by The Eames Era Fun and happy.

16)Light Years Away by Mozella Last, but certainly not least. I Love the lyrics to this song. It seems to describe every bad relationship I've had. "It's almost like you had it planned, it's like you smiled and took my hand, and said Hey. I'm about to screw you over big time"

No comments:

Post a Comment