Monday, March 01, 2010

Very Important to Me

It's not music today! LOL But, I am speaking about something that's very important to me-- Organ Donation. I have always been an advocate for Organ Donation due to the fact that my mother raised us to believe in it's power and the good that can come of it. I recently enrolled (which you can do online) at http://www.organdonor.gov. It's very easy! All you have to do is put in your name and Driver's License # and you're enrolled. There is also a card to print out and sign stating that you are a donor. It's here... ftp://ftp.hrsa.gov/organdonor/newdonorcard.pdf. Please, Please, I urge you to think about it. There is so much information on that website about exactly who can donote, etc. Just think, it could be your friend or family member that needs a kidney/heart/etc. and if no one donated, they would DIE. Just go to the site and read up on it. You just might change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment