Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Babies

So, like any typical girl, I have been coming up with my "future kid's" names for quite a few years now. And recently, I decided to actually start documenting them seeing as how (hopefully) I'll start having some little ones to name in the next few (five) years. I am now going to share this incomplete and ongoing list with you.

Oh, and please don't judge me. I love unique names and unique spellings. Call me crazy but I hated being the 6th "Megan" in a class of only 110.

These are in no particular order... just kinda how they came to me.

-Everleigh (ok, this one is my current favorite girl name)
-Greyson Lee (and this my current favorite boy name)
-Evelynne "Evie"
-Kian
-Kieryn
-Austyn (girl)
-Gavyn (girl)
-Adalyn/Adelyn
-Caroline
-Nalah
-Liam (love this)
-Sevyn (unisex)
-Ella
-Edward (family name)
-Finnlee (girl)
-Isabella "Bella" (yeah, it's from Twilight. So shoot me)
-Brylee (girl)
-Loryn (girl)
-Jace
-Everett "Rhett" (family name)
-Bryson
-Bronsyn/Bronsen
-Kaydence/Cadence "Kaydie"
-Ryden (unisex)
-Caleigh/Cayleigh/Caylee
-Liliana
-Quinn
-Ashlyn
-Asher (boy)
-Rozlyn (girl)
-Colton
-Rhys/Reese (girl)
-Lorelai (yes. it's from Gilmore Girls. I said DON'T JUDGE ME)
-Emmalyn
-Dreavyn (boy)
-Duke
-Lincoln "Link"
-Channing (unisex)
-Leven/Levyn
-Elena "Ellie"
-Brityn/Britten (girl)
-Sloane (unisex)
-Carleigh/Carlee


Whew. Looks like I'll probably have to narrow it down eventually, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I can comment again! And no judging (except maybe for "Sevyn") :) If Landon Miles (who's middle name you came up with) had been a girl, we totally would have considered "Lorelai!"

    Knowing how much you like delivering babies, and how much you like the Duggar family, I'm hoping you don't decide to have enough kids to use ALL these names! Of course you could always join the church of Bob, and between all us sister wives, we could probably pop out enough babies! :)

    ReplyDelete