Monday, March 29, 2010

Music Monday!

So for this Monday's post, I'm just gonna shuffle through my iPod and see what jumps out at me. :)

Listen while reading!



1)I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness OK, this song is just plain FUN. I love singing really loud to this one.

2)Black Roses Red by Alana Grace This song was in the first "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". Her voice is perfect for this type of song.

3)Rest in Pieces by Saliva Salive, normally a hard rock band, came out with this haunting ballad a few years ago. The whole song is about how a girl broke his heart and the hook is "Could you find it in your heart to make this go away, and Let me rest in pieces.

4)Sleep Don't Weep by Damien Rice How can you not love Damien Rice?

5)I Just Don't Know What to Do by The White Stripes Jack White is so weird. So very weird. But I love his sound.

6)Pitter-Pat by Erin McCarley Love her. This is a song to suit any mood. "Pain takes my heart's place, the Love we made we can't erase it...don't wanna face it"

7)Change is Hard by She and Him This is a band with Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward. LOVE THEM. Her voice is so strange (just like her personality...and I love them both). This song is basically about how she did a guy wrong and he's moved on to someone else, but she doesn't want to know about them because she's still in love with him. "I'm all outta luck, but what else could I be? I know he's yours and he'll never belong to me again."

8)Quequ'un M'a Dit by Carla Bruni I have no idea what this is song says or is about. It's just pretty.

9)They by Jem GREAT base line to this song. It was on Grey's Anatomy in the first season and I have loved it every since. I love this lyrics "Who made up all the rules? We follow them like fools. Believe them to be true. Don't care to think them through."

10)Leaving on a JetPlane by Chantal Kreviazuk My favorite version of this song.

11)They Bring Me to You by Joshua Radin One of the absolute sweetest songs I have ever heard. And his voice is beautiful. I haven't heard a song by Josh that I didn't like.

12)Memory (Acoustic) by Sugarcult Can I be your memory?

13)Sunset Lover by Josh Kelley This song just happy and sweet. Josh Kelley is from Georgia and went to Ole Miss, didja know? I love his voice.

14)My Same by Adele Love her voice. This girl can BELT IT. And she has amazing song writing skills.

15)Not Big by Lily Allen I really don't like her, but I like this song. She's broken up with her boyfriend and basically tells him that she never "had much fun" with him because he's "small in the game".

No comments:

Post a Comment