Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Starting Out...

So, I'm new to this whole thing. I used to blog quite frequently on my MySpace account, but now that it's deleted (a whoooole other story) I thought this site might be a good idea. I like to talk, so what better way to express myself than talking to whoever wants to read? So, things that have been on my mind recently..

*Graduation. It's quickly approaching. So is the NCLEX. I am absolutely terrified, and strangely excited all at once.

*Boys. No explanation needed.

*Dieting. Amanda's wedding is coming... and I am NOT prepared. I had this whole idea that I would be (at least) 50 lbs. skinnier, and I would look HOT at the wedding. So far, I'm not having much luck with the whole thing. I know what needs to be done... but I lack motivation. I keep thinking, "Meg, do you wanna look like a cow up there next to your beautiful, skinny friends?", but yet I'm still having issues. Any words of advice or support are welcome, though I've probably heard it before. :)

*Other Boys. There's probably an explanation needed, but nobody really wants to get into all that baggage.


Ok, perhaps this will end my first blogging experience. I am eager to watch some more "LOST" while I have time. :)

Follow me, and maybe I'll actually update this frequently.


----Meg

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I get to be first! :) You should feel privileged- I think yours is the only "non-mommy" blog I follow! I've been wanting to start my own for awhile now. Gonna try to make it happen soon, so you have to follow me too. And come see me and Padders. He misses you!

    ReplyDelete