Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



Hump days are fabulous.


{one} grilled or fried?
hellooo...i live in the south. fried. but i love grilled too...hmmm...

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
our house is still pretty new, so I guess I'd really want a new bedroom suit...y'know, one that MATCHES.

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
night time. it's the time the whole family hangs in the living room and watches tv/talks/etc.

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
lucky charms. multigrain cheerios. special k cinnamon pecan.

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
yes. i have actually TRIED to keep my mouth closed, and it's very difficult.

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! I think I really wanna be friends with Meredith Grey. Though, she'd probably look down on me since I'm a nurse and not a doctor. Ooh, or Mr. Shue. Mainly cause I think he's hot. :)

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
i love plain old cheese. ooh and papa john's veggie pizza is what dreams are made of.

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
depends on how tired i am.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
cranium. trivia. that sort of thing.

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
people don't really tell me i look like a celebrity. they mainly say i look like my sister (people mistake us for twins even though we're 5 yrs apart). the one time i did that "who's your celebrity doppleganger" thing I got katherine heigl. yeah right. haha!

My sister, Mallory, and I

I WISH I looked like her. HAHA!

:)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, we need a matching bedroom suite as well. I'm considering just painting everything black. LOL

    You do look insanely like your sister!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete