Monday, October 04, 2010

House, M.D.

Is anybody else in love with this show like I am? I was a fan from the beginning, and this new season is AMAZING already. I love the new dynamic of [[SPOILER ALERT]] House and Cuddy together. It just makes everything funnier. I have heard many rumors that this will be the last season, and while I can understand it's had a great run, I really don't want it to end. Anyway, this clip is from last week's episode (Season 7, Episode 2- "Selfish"). House and Cuddy are finally a couple and are trying to convince Wilson that they're actually together. My father and I (definitely have the same sense of humor) re-wound this part and watched it about 12x. I still laugh every single time I see it.


Isn't it hilarious? Do you love House? Huddy? If you don't watch this tv show, what are some of your other favorite tv couples? I love talking about tv to just about anybody, so let me hear your thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment