Saturday, October 30, 2010

Music that I Love...

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: You guess which songs they are or just comment on they lyrics in general. :)

1. If I gave you the truth, would it keep you alive?
2. Just like an angel, you're gonna make me fly...
3. What if I wanted to break, laugh it all off in your face.
4. You hold your head up to the sky, ya say what kind of blue are you?
5. Now listen I think you and me have come to the end of our time...
6. Don't be scared. I've done this before. Show me your teeth.
7. I see ya blowin' me a kiss, it doesn't take a scientist..
8. Jessie is a friend, yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine...
9. Oh shit, shake that ass.
10. I'm scared, so afraid to show I care.
11. Baby behave or make it work.
12. You've got your ball, you've got your chain...
13. Ya say ya want a revolution, well...
14. When your only friends are hotel rooms, hands are distant lullabies...
15. Shawty, where you at? It gets lonely in this business.
16. Today was gonna be the day they were gonna throw it back to you...
17. Your subtleties, they strangle me. I can't explain myself at all.
18. Oh, I've been traveling on this road too long.
19. No, I don't need a reason to be breathing, just here doing what I can.
20. Live in my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with 1,000 kisses.
21. You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended.
22. Open up your mind and let me step inside.
23. We'll lie in bed and ignore the TV.
24. Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection.
25. Baby can't you see, I'm calling a guy like you.
26. Well there's something in the way she moves when she looks my way and calls my name.
27. I just don't understand why you're running from a good man, baby.
28. You don't understand what it is that makes me tick, but ya wish ya did.
29. You, my friend, you're a lot like them.
30. Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight. I need help believing you're with me tonight.


I have a crazy taste in music, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. jessie's girl?
    it ends tonight..all american rejects?
    britney spears?

    it is eclectic! those were the only ones i could recognize from the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. going to have to try this....

    ps gave you a blog award!
    http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2010/11/lovely-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete